邪恶力量第五季双语剧本19
Sam饰演Lucifer
Sam, starring as Lucifer
Dean饰演Michael
Dean, starring as Michael.
你们会老实认命 接受责任
You're gonna suck it up, accept your responsibilities
好好担任起命运安排给你们的角色
and play the roles that destiny has chosen for you.
木桩为什么没杀死你
Why didn't the stake kill you?
我可是半仙啊
Well I am the Trickster.
也许你不是
Well maybe you're not.
你好Gabriel
Hello Gabriel.
是大天使
The Archangel.
这不是什么你与你兄弟之间的廉价斗争
This isn't about some prize fight between your brothers
这只是关于你如何的不敢面对你的家族
this is about you being too afraid to stand up to your family!
你不会做什么傻事吧
Are you going to do something stupid
比如
Like what?
笨蛋 比如Michael的事啊
Michael! Stupid.
得了吧 Sam
Come on, Sam.
事情将会变得很糟
Things are going to get really bad.
接下来我要见的那些人
The people that I'm going to see next
在答应我的条件之前
they're not going to get anything from me
是不会从我这里得到任何东西的
without agreeing to a few conditions.
不管你打算去做些什么 别去
Whatever you're thinking of doing, don't do it.
我没有选择
I have to.
你终于准备好了吧?
You're finally ready, right?
你知道你没有别的选择
You know there's no other choice.
你从来都没有过别的选择
There's never been a choice.
是 我同意
The answer is yes.
Dean
Dean.
[咒语]
[Spell]
当然 我有一些条件
Of course, i have a few conditions.
你为什么改变主意
What changed your mind?
是个怪事
The damndest thing
我是说 这是世界末日
I mean, the world's ending.
我们周围的一切都在坍塌
The walls are coming down on us.
我只是不想让你失望
I just didn't wanna let you down.
什么命运都滚一边去
So screw destiny...
我们应该直接挑战它 按我们的规矩来
I say we take the fight to them and do it our way
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
您好
Hiya.
伙计 这里你是不能来的
Buddy you can't be here.
我当然可以
'Course I can.
总得有人把一切准备好啊
Someone's got to get everything ready.
他们快来了 所有人
They're coming, all of them.
而我们每人都有自己要扮演角色
And we've each got our part to play.
你也是
Even you.
什么?
What?
你是晚餐
You're dinner.
不!
Nooooo...! Aah!
啊啊
Aah! aah!
这地方破天荒的很不错啊
Nice digs for once.
今晚很忙
Busy night.
暴风雨中的港湾 大家都饥不择食 Any port in a storm, i guess.
请您先填好这张个
格
If you could just fill this out please.
好
Yeah.
先生 你那边好像有个....
Sir, i think you got a little...
小伤口
Shaving nick there.
您的钥匙
Your key
哦 谢啦
Oh. thanks.
你这里有没有 咖啡馆什么的?
Hey, you wouldn't happen to have a coffee shop, would you?
自助餐厅 让你吃到饱
Buffet. all you can eat.
有方圆百里最好吃的派
Best pie in the tri-state area.
是吗?
You don't say?
像天堂一样 对吧
Heaven, right?
伙计 信我一句 比那更好 Trust me, pal.. better.
你好啊
How you doing?
不
No.
可是
But
不
No.
小姐 我只是
Well lady, i'm just, you know
我理解
I understand...
可还是不
And no.
好啊 回见
Never mind. Ta.
Sam 放松一点行不 吃点东西
Sam, unpucker, man. eat something.
我们该走了 Dean
We should hit the road, Dean.
在这种暴风雨里? 它可是跟...
In this storm? But it's...
跟世界末日一样 我知道
It's biblical, exactly.
可外面都快能用上诺亚方舟了 而我们却坐在这里吃派
I-it's friggin' noah's ark out there, and we're eating pie.
你这周睡了几个小时?
How many hours of sleep did you get this week?
三个? 四个?
What, three? Four?
Bobby正在想办法
Bobby's got his feelers out, okay?
而我们已经跟周围十二个州内的
And we've talked to every single hoodoo man
所有咒师巫女都聊过了
and root woman in twelve states.
可我是不会放弃的
Yeah? Well I'm not giving up.
没有人打算放弃
Nobody's giving up.
尤其是我
Especially me.
我们会找到打败魔鬼的
好吗?
Now we're gonna find a way to beat the devil, okay?
很快就会 我有预感
Soon. I can feel it.
然后我们会去找Cas 去找Adam
And we will find Cas, we'll find Adam.
但是你如果累垮自己就什么忙也帮不上了
But you are no good to me burnt out.
嗯
Yeah...
嗯 好
Yeah, okay.
我们今晚好不容易可以放松一次
Come on, we have actually got the night off for once.
你就专心享受吧
Just try to enjoy it.
噢 你到底多大啊?
Oh, what are you, ?
心里还是年轻的
I'm young at heart.
哇 看看
Wow. look at this.
我们简直跟明星一样
We're like rockefellers.
巧克力!
Chocolates!
你要吗
You want yours?
你吃吧
Knock yourself out.
哇噢
Whoa.
哇 激情旅馆 (.里面Sam看的付费A片) Wow. Casa Erotica on demand!
怎么?
What?
这里可不是一般的...
Isn't this place kind of...
偏僻
In the middle of nowhere?
那又怎样?
So?
这么破烂的高速路上为什么会有一间四星宾馆?
So what's a four-star hotel doing on a no-star highway?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
那个 我们房间旁边的
The, uh, the room next to ours
那对像接吻鱼一样的情侣
Tthe couple that are, uh, joined at the lips
你看到他们了吗?
Have you seen them?
来度蜜月的Logan先生和夫人?
Mr. and mrs. logan the honeymooners?
他们退房了
They checked out.
有什么要紧的事Is there something the matter?
他们退房了?
Ihey checked out?
恩 就在刚才
Mm hm, mm, just now.
真的?
Really?
他们当时看起来
It sort of seemed like they were, um...
可不是一般的忙啊
in the middle of something.
蜜月的人 不带上这个就走了
It's kind of weird for honeymooners to, uh,
未免有点诡异吧?
check out without this.
天啊
oh dear
我会把它放在失物招领处的
I'll just put that right in the lost-and-found.
你们不用担心
Don't you worry.
我还有什么可以为你们效劳的吗?
Is there anything else I can help you with?
没有了 我们很好
No, no. We're good.
那真是太棒太好了
Super-fantastic.
真诡异.
creepy.
岂止是诡异
Broke the needle.
那好吧 我先去踩点
All right, well, I'll scope out the joint
那个"Norman Bates"就由你来监视了 (详见电影《触目惊心》) and you keep an eye on the Norman Bates over here.
连休息一晚
I mean, one night off.
也是奢侈?
Is that too much to ask?
这可不是一个脱衣舞会啊 老兄
This ain't no peep show man.
你真美
You're beautiful.
说得真好听
That's sweet.
我不喜欢听好听的
I hate sweet.
抱歉打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
最后一位客人到了
The last guest just arrived.
一切都准备好了吗?
So everything's ready?
保证绝对完美
As it will ever be.
食品储藏室已经满了
Pantry's full.
温家兄弟呢?
And the Winchesters?
他们有所怀疑 不过我敷衍过去了
Suspicious, but under control.
你拿到他们的血了吗?
you have their blood?
那是当然
of course I do
我动作很快
I'm quick.
他们根本毫无觉察
Boys never even knew what hit him.
谢谢你 Mercury
thank you Mercury.
那就让好戏开场吧
ok, let's get the show on the road.
大象?
An elephant?
你确定是大象?
Like an elephant?
跟大象巴巴一样
Like full-on Barbar?
这到底是...
so what the hell is...
人呢?
Where is everybody?
上了锁吧
Let me guess, it's locked.
他们只许入住不让退房的啊?
So what they all just check in, they don't check out?
仔细想想我们是怎么到这里来的?
Think about how we got here?
I公路临时改道
That detour on I?
莫名其妙的的飓风
A freaking hurricane?
你是说我们是被领进来的?
You saying we were led here?
像是迷宫里的老鼠一样
Like rats in a maze.
请一定要是番茄汤.
Please be tomato soup.
一定要是番茄汤.
Please be tomato soup.
地狱旅馆
Motel hell.
帮我们 放我们出来...
Help us! Get us out...
动作快点
Hurry up.
我已经快不了多少... 多少了...
I' going as fast as I... as I can
我身后有人 是吧
There's somebody behind me isn't there?
Ganesh 印度象头神
Odin 北欧神话 众神之父
Kali 印度破坏女神
Baron Samedi 巫毒教死神
Mercury 罗马众神信使
Baldur 北欧神话 光明之神
Zao Sheng 中国灶神 = =
我觉得他们好像不打算拜我们为神... Something tells me this isn't a shrining convention.
晚餐... 到了
Dinner.... is served.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen...
我们的贵宾到了
Our guests of honor have arrived.
先生们女士们 感谢你们的到来
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for coming
这些世纪中 我从未想过有朝一日我会目睹到这样的场面.
in all my centuries, I never thought I'd see this.
众多神明齐聚一堂
This many Gods under one roof.
神明?
Gods?
不过 在我们讨论主题之前 有一些规定
Before we get down brass-tacts, some ground rules.
不许互相残杀
No slaughtering each other.
控制好自己的脾气
Curb your wrath.
哦 还有 不要对当地的处女动手动脚
Oh, and uh, keep your hands off the local virgins
我们可得保持低调
we're trying to keep a low-profile here.
我们绝对 彻底完蛋了
Oh we are so... so screwed.
我们都知道我们聚会的原因
Now we all know why we're here.
犹太与基督教中预言的天启正在威胁着我们
the Judeo-Christian of apocalypse looms over us.
虽然我们之前意见有分歧
I know we've all had our little disagreements in the past
但是时候我们把分歧放下
But the time has come to put those aside
一起放眼未来了
and look toward the future.
因为如果不这样 我们就没有未来了
'Cause if we don't, we won't have one.
现在我们手上有这两个价值不菲的筹码
Now we do have two very valuable bargaining chips
Michael与Lucifer的容器
Michael and Lucifer's vessels.
我的问题是
Now the question is.
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
有什么好的建议吗? 大声讲出来
Anybody have any bright ideas, speak up.
这个房间很安全
This is a safe room.
(粤语)有冇搞错?!
这两个杀猪仔(老外是想说"杀了这两个猪仔")
我不喜欢这家伙的语气...
I don't like this tone.
杀了他们? 为什么?
Kill them? why?
好让天使们又再次救活他们?
So the angels here can bring them back again?
我真不知道为什么大家都这么忧心忡忡.
I don't know what everybody got so worked up about.
不过是几个天使的小打小闹而已
It's just couple of angels have a slap fight.
根本不是什么世界末日
There's no armageddon.
人人都知道当世界末日到来之时
Everybody knows when the world comes to an end
巨蟒耶夢加得会崛起
the great serpan Jormungandr rises up.
而我则会被一只巨狼给吃掉(北欧神话中的末日)
And I myself will be eaten by a big wolf.
(粤语)又来了..
哦 真的? 怎么?
Oh yeah? Well why is that?
你觉得你自己的信仰就有多实际吗?
Because your beliefs are so much m 整个世界都在
Whole world's getting carried around
一只巨龟的龟壳上?
on the back of a giant turtle?
你省省吧!
Ha! Give me a break.
冇有人惹到我之后还冇事!
你又能把我怎么着?
What you going to do about me?
我可以把你送到瓦尔哈拉殿! (北欧神话中Odin的家)
I'm gonna send you packing to Valhalla!
讲话注意一点,小子!
Watch your mouth when you talk to me, boy!
小子? 我可比你大!
没人证明过这是真的
No one's ever proved that.
站住
Stay.
我们必须战斗
We have to fight.
这些大天使们只懂得用暴力
The archangels the only thing they understand is violence
这次必须见血 没有其他的办法
This ends in blood, there's no other way.
不是他们死就是我们亡
It's them, or us.
没有冒犯的意思 夫人
With all due respect, m'am,
但是我们甚连与他们沟通都还没试过
we haven't even try talking to them.
Kali
Kali
谁问你了?
Who asks you?
大家就不能和气点吗?
Can't we all just get along?
Gab..
Gab...
Sam, Dean.
Sam, Dean.
你们俩总是在最糟的时间
It's always wrong place worst time
到达错误的地点 不是吗?
with you muttonheads, Huh?
Loki
Loki
Baldur
Baldur
再见到你我也很高兴呢
Good seeing you, too
我猜我的邀请函一定是中途丢了
I guess my invitation got lost in the mail
你来这干什么?
Why are you here?
来谈谈这里谁都清楚的那件事 (大象)
To talk to the elephant in the room
不是你
Not you
天启
The apocalypse.
我们根本不可能阻止天启
We can't stop it gang.
不过首先...
But first thing's first
大人们要说点正事
the adults have a little conversation
我们回见
Check you later
好吧
Okay.
刚刚
Did that...
我的天哪
Holy crap.
对啊 还用说
Yeah! Tell me about it
话说回来 下次我要咱们要把车一直开下去的时候 By the way, next time I say let's keep driving
你就一直开下去行不
Let's keep driving.
当然 下次一定
Okay, yeah, next time.
好吧 那我们接下来怎么做?
Alright, so what's our next move?
我 我不知道
I, I...I don't know
我想我们可以先把那些可怜的傻蛋弄出冰柜
We grab those poor saps out of out of the freezer, I guess
救救他们
Bust them out.
如果幸运的话我们路上还能顺便杀几只小怪
Gank a few freaks along the way if we're lucky
可你们什么时候幸运过?
And when are you ever lucky?
Gabriel 我说 你咬死我算了
You know what, bite me, Gabriel.
待会再说吧 年轻人
Maybe later, big boy.
我早就该猜到
I should have known.
这一切从一开始就完全符合你的恶趣味
I mean this had your stink all over it from the jump.
你以为我是这一切的幕后指使?
You think I'm behind this?
拜托!
Please!
I'm the Costner to your Houston, I'm here to save your ass.
你说你想把我们拉出这趟浑水?
You want pull us out of fire?
正确!
Bingo!
这些邪神们不是干掉你们 就是把你们当诱饵
These gods either gonna dust you or use you as bait
无论哪一样你们都会死的很惨
Either way you're uberboned
哇 几个月前你似乎还在告诉我们
Wow, 'cause a couple of months ago
我们该‘扮演好自己的角色’
you were telling us that we need to play our roles
当时想整死我们的人是你!
You were uberboning us!
可世界依然会被毁灭
The end is still nigh
最终Michael和Lucifer还是得跳伦巴舞
Michael and Lucifer are gonna dance the lambada
但是不是今夜 也不在这里
But not tonight, not here
你怎么这么在意?
Why do you care?
我不在意
I don't care
但是
But...
我和Kali 我们...
me and Kali, we
有过一段感情
had a thing
她只会对我上下其手
Chick was all hands
你要我怎么说? 我就是个性情中人
What can I say? I'm sentimental
他们如果对抗撒旦
Do they have a chance?
有赢的机会吗?
Against Satan?
Sam 你真的假的啊
Really, Sam?
难道你有更好的点子吗 Dean?
You got a better idea, Dean?
当然是馊主意
It's a bad idea
Lucifer会把他们变成染料的
Lucifer's gonna turn them into finger paint
所以我们还是在形势变坏之前走掉吧
So let's get going while going's good
嗯 很好 那你为什么不直接把我们送走?
Okay, great, why don't you just zap us out of here then?
可以的话我早就这样了
What if I could
但你们却在Kali的手掌心里
but Kali got you by the short and curlies
这是一个血咒
It's a blood spell.
小子 你们俩已经被套上了
You boys are on a leash
你什么意思?
What does that mean?
我的意思是 现在该上点古老黑魔法了
It means it's time for a little of the old black magic
好吧 随便
Okay, yeah, well whatever
我们要把冰箱里的那些‘点心’带走
we're gonna take the hors d'oeuvres in the freezer with us
算了吧
Forget it
光把你们两个送走就已经不容易了
It's gonna be hard enough sneaking you mooks out of here
他们叫你Loki 对吧?
They called you Loki, right?
也就是说他们并不知道你的真实身份
Which means they don't really know who you are
我告诉过你 我享受证人保护
I told you, I'm in witness protection
好 要不这样吧 你按我们说的做
Okay, How about you do what we say
否则我们就告诉那些末日军团你的秘密身份
Or we tell the legion of doom about your secret identity?
他们看起来可不像什么天使粉丝团
They don't seem like a real pro angel kind of crowd
那我就把你们声音夺走
I'll take your voices away
我们可以写下来
We'll write it down
那我I'll cut off your hands
那你的这帮哥们儿会问
Then your people are gonna be asking
晃来晃去的这俩人怎么没手了呀?
why're you guys running around with no hands?
好吧
Fine
你好啊 我的爱
Bonjour, mon amour
滚
Leave
你总是爱玩欲擒故纵
You always did play hard to get
我已经向前看了
I've moved on
注意到了
I noticed
Baldur?
Baldur?
真的?
Really?
Baldur他人很简单
Baldur is uncomplicated
不
No!
不 不
No, no!
不 不 别
No! No! Stop!
不
No!
太晚了
It's too late
我还不知道你是这种型的 I never took you for the type
浪漫型?
Romantic?
悲情型
Pathetic
是你叫我来的
You're the one who called me here
因为我以为你或许会认真的对待这件事
Because I thought you might take this seriously
我是在认真的对待
I'm taking this seriously
船要沉了 大家该逃生了
Ship's sinking, time to get off!
我是说 去他的这些
I mean, screw this marble
我们去逛逛潘多拉吧!
Let's go check out Pandora
我们不是非得这样不可
It doesn't have to be like that
恐怕非得这样了
I'm afraid it does
如果我们战斗
If we fight
你会死
You die
你什么时候成这方面的专家了
And what make you such an expert
我和那些带翅膀的猴子们交过一两次手
I've tussled with those winged ass-monkeys once or twice
Kali 不开玩笑了
Kali... No more tricks
我求你 别这么做
I'm begging you, don't do this
我必须这样
I have to
试一下总没错
Can't blame me for trying
还爱我吗?
Still love me?
不爱
No
Gabriel到底跑哪去了?
Where the hell is Gabriel?
你一定是把我当成傻瓜
You must take me for a fool
Gabriel
Gabriel
我们绑在一起了
You are bound to me
现在直到永远
Now and forever
Ghostfacers!
Ghostfacers!
实习生职位还开放么?
The intern position,open?
-你被录取了 -真的?
-You are hired! -Really?
-能在那个小框里看到我的脸么? -可以 -You see my face in the little box? -Yeah
好的 我的脸一定要完整的在那个小框框里
Ok, my face is gonna be right in your box
如果你死了 你最好安息吧
If you're dead you'd better stay dead
对 没错
Yeah
如果你不老实安息 我们会杀了你!
'Cause if not,we're gonna kill you!
你知道多久了?
How long have you known?
够久了
Long enough
你的"救援任务"进行的怎样啊?
How's the rescue going?
好了 真令人惊讶啊
Well, surprise, surprise
整人怪把我们都给整了
The trickster has tricked us
Kali 别这样
Kali. Don't
你现在是我的人了
You're mine now
而你身上有我想要的东西
And you have something I want
大天使的刀
An Archangel's blade
来自大天使 Gabriel!
From the Archangel--Gabriel!
好吧
Okay!
好吧
Okay!
我是有翅膀
So I got wings
跟卫生棉一样
Like kotex
可是这不代表我对Lucifer的观点是错的 But that doesn't make me any less right about Lucifer
他在撒谎
He's lying
他是个间谍
He's a spy
我不是间谍 我只是逃跑了而已
I'm not a spy. I'm a runaway.
我可是想救你们
I'm trying to save you
我了解我的兄弟 Kali
I know my brother,Kali
他应该把你吓的魂不附体才对
He should scare the living crap out of you
你打不败他的
You can't beat him!
我提前看了剧透 我知道一切的结局
I skipped head-- Seen how the story ends
那也只是你的故事 不是我们的
Your story. Not ours
西方人 我发誓 你们的傲慢...
Westerners-I swear-the sheer arrogance
你们以为这个星球上只有你们吗?
You think you're the only ones on earth?
你们以你们上帝的名义烧杀抢掠
You pillage and you butcher in your God's name
但你不是唯一的宗教
But you're not the only religion
而他也不是唯一的神
And he's not the only god
你们以为你就能随便把这个星球给毁了?
Now you think you can just rip the planet apart?
你错了
You're wrong
我们可是有上亿个人
There are billions of us
而且是我们先到的
And we were here first.
若要论谁有资格毁灭世界
If anyone gets to end this world
那也只是老娘我
It's me
对不起
I'm sorry
这也太疯狂了
This is crazy
他们是会死的
They can die
我们可以杀了Lucifer
We can kill Lucifer
好吧 你们这些不开窍的傻帽们
All right.You primitive screw heads
给我听好了
Listen up
你疯了吗?
Are you out of your mind?
我没得选了
I'm out of options
如果今天是别的日子
Now on any other given day
那我一定只会想方设法的... 杀了你们
I'll be doing my damnest to kill you
你们这群杀人恶魔
You filthy murdering chumps
可是
But
此一时彼一时
Desperate times
所以虽说我最想做的事
So even though I'd love nothing better
就是把你们的喉咙撕破
than to slit your throat, you dicks
可我却打算帮助你们
I'm gonna help you
帮你们结果了魔鬼
I'm gonna help you to ice the devil
然后我们都可以回到过去
And then we can all get back
那些相互杀戮的正常岁月
to ganking each other like normal
你想抓住Lucifer
You want Lucifer
黄页上可没有那家伙的地址
Well, dude's not in the yellow pages
但是我和Sam 有能力让他过来
But me and Sam, we can get him here
怎样?
How?
首先 你先把这些主菜撤掉
First, you let those main courses go
然后我们再谈
Then we talk
要不一起对抗这只魔鬼
We can either take on the devil together
要不你们这些废物婊子就吃了我
Or you lame-ass bitches can eat me
真的吃了
Literally
来吧大家 快走!
Come on
走吧 走吧 快走!
Let's go. Let's go.Let's go. Let's go.
好的 好的
All right. All right.
走 快离开这里
Go! Go! Go! Get out of here!
喂 Dean
Psst! Dean!
别..别看我!
D..don't look at me!
自然点
Act natural
进来
Get in
老兄 这样一点也不自然好不
Man, there is nothing natural about this at all
我以为你已经死了
I thought you were dead
你觉得我会把真的剑给Kali吗
You think I'd give Kali my real sword
那东西可真能杀死我
That thing can kill me
那他们用的是什么
Then what do they have in there
假的
A fake
用一罐减肥橘味饮料做的
Made it out of a can of diet orange slice
那 呃...
So, uh...
你还是快去把我们的血偷出来吧
Go snag our blood, would ya?
啥?
What?
我听到你说的那些了
I heard you in there
Kali喜欢你 你可以更接近一些
Kali likes you. You can get close.
偷走血样 然后我们就走
Lift the plasma then we vamoose
不行
No
交出真正的刀
Hand over the real blade
我有个更好的主意 你为什么不准备好
Better yet, why don't you sack up
然后帮我们杀了Lucifer
And help us take down Lucifer
你开玩笑的吧
You can't be serious
我像吗
Deadly
你是从什么时候开始跟一群怪物成为死党了
Since when are you butt-buddies with a bunch of monsters
他对你来说只是这些 不是吗
That's all they are to you, aren't they
好 你知道么 Sam是对的 这很疯狂
All right, you know what? Sam was right. It's nuts.
但这是我听过的最好的主意了
But it's the best idea I've heard
所以除非你有一个更好的
So unless you have a better one
那祝你们好运咯
Good luck with that
我 我要直接走人了
Me, I'm blowing jonestown
那帮人想搞自杀式行动
Those lemmings want to run off a cliff
那是他们自己的事
That's their business
我看得透你 知道吗
I see right through you. you know that
伪装而成的叛逆 ‘我才不在乎’的那一套
The smart-ass shell, the whole "I could give a crap" thing
相信我 我其实也是这样
Believe me, it takes one to know one
-是这样的吗? -没错
-That so? -Yes
也许里面的那帮怪物们并不是你的血亲
And maybe those freaks in there aren't your blood
可他们还是你的家人
But they are your family
他们刚刚还捅了我一刀啊
They just stabbed me in the friggin' heart
也许吧 但你还是很关心他们 不是吗?
Maybe, but you still give a crap about them, don't you?
Dean
Dean
我觉得他们没有你都会死在那的
I think they're gonna die there without you
我没有杀死我兄弟的能力
I can't kill my brother
是杀不了还是不想杀
can't or won't
我就知道
That's what I thought
所以你打算召唤Lucifer
So you're going to summon Lucifer
可以这么说
S
我只需要你们把我肋骨上的一些东西去掉
I just need you to screegee some stuff from my ribs
他就会马上跑过来
and he'll come running
砸断了它们会更容易
Breaking them could be easier
演出结束了
Show's over
那把刀是假的
Sword's a fake
Gabriel还活着
And Gabriel, he's still kicking.
很遗憾的告诉你 你被耍了
I hate to break to you sister, but you've been tricked
我要住宿
Checking in
Lucifer
Lucifer
感谢您的光临
Thanks for coming
噢 你
我是对的
Oh, you did right calling me
只是
It's just
他们在里面谈论的那些
The way the talk is heading in there
简直是疯了
It's insane
你知道的 我从来都不怎么懂你们这些异教者
You know I never understood you pagans
你们是这么的小气
You're such petty little things
总是在战斗
Always fighting...
高高兴兴的出卖自己人
Always happy to sell out your own kind
难怪你们把这星球输给了我们
No wonder if you forfeited this planet to us
你们比人类更不堪
You are worse than humans
连恶魔都不如
You're worse than demons
可你们却自称是神
And yet you claim to be gods
他们竟然还觉得我很高傲
And they call me prideful
怎么回事
What's happening
是他
It's him
怎么会
How
那有什么关系
Does it matter
掩护我们离开这里 怎么样
Shazam us out of here, would you?
我们做不到
We can't
你们当然不行
Of course you can't
你没有获得我的允许
You didn't say "Mother, may I"
Sam Dean 很高兴又见面了
Sam, Dean, Good to see you again
Baldur 别
Baldur, don't
你以为这个星球是属于你的吗
You think you own the planet
你们凭什么拥有这种权力
What gives you the right
没人给我们这些权利
No one gives us the right
我们自己抓住的
We take it
你还好吧
Are you okay
不见得
Not really
迟到总比不到好 是吧
Better late than never, huh?
你们舍了命也要护住这个 Guard this with your life
Lucy
Lucy
我回来了
I'm home
这次可不行
Not this time
伙计们
Guys!
带她离开这里
Get her out of here
就为了一个女孩
Over a girl
至于吗 Gabriel
Gabriel really
我的意思是 我知道你的日子过的不怎么样 可是...
I mean, I knew you were slumming, but...
我真希望你没被什么东西‘感染’
I hope you didn't catch anything
Lucifer
Lucifer
你是我弟弟 我很爱你
You're my brother and I love you
但你也是个挨千刀的混蛋
But you are a great big bag of dicks
你刚说什么
What did you just say to me
看看你自己
Look at yourself
老爹对我不好 所以我要搞坏他所有的玩具
Daddy was mean to me so I'm gonna smash up all his toys
注意你的态度
Watch your tone
你可以随便假装你的受害者
Play the v
但你和我--我们都知道事实的真相
But you and me -- we know the truth
老爹最爱你
Dad loved you best
胜过Michael
More than Michael
胜过我
More than me
而他带回来了一个新宝贝
Then he brought the new baby home
你就接受不了了
And you couldn't handle it
这所有的一切 其实都只是你在耍小孩脾气
So all this is just a great big temper tantrum.
是时候长大了
Time to grow up.
我可不愿坐到那破东西里面去
I'm not getting in that thing.
你快上车吧 公主大人
Just get in the car, princess.
Gabriel 如果你是为了Michael这样...
Gabriel, if you're doing this for Michael...
去他的
Screw him.
如果他在这的话我连他也削
If we were standing here. I'd shiv his ass, too.
你这个不忠诚的...
You disloyal...
噢 我很忠诚
Oh, I'm loyal.
很忠于他们
To them.
谁们?
Who?
这些... 所谓的‘神明’?
These...so-called gods?
人类 Lucifer
To people, Lucifer.
人类
People.
你是说你愿意为了一群蟑螂而死?
So you're willing to die for a pile of cockroaches?
为什么?
Why?
因为老爸他是对的
Because Dad was right.
它们是比我们更优秀
They are better than us.
他们是次品 有瑕疵的残缺弃儿而已
They are broken. Flawed abortions.
你说的很对 他们确实是有瑕疵
Damn right. They're flawed.
但是至少他们大多数人正在尝试改变
But a lot of them try to do better.
学会宽恕
To forgive.
还有 哥们你真该去Spearmint Rhino(著名全球连锁夜店)看看
And you should see the Spearmint Rhino.
我已经做了很久的冷板凳了
I've been riding the pine a long time.
可是现在我回来了
But I'm in the game now.
而且我既不是你那边的 也不是Michael那边的
And I'm not on your side or Michael's.
我选择帮助人类
I'm on theirs.
兄弟 不要逼我这么做
Brother, don't make me do this.
没有人可以逼我们做任何事情
No one makes us do anything.
我知道你觉得你做的事情是正确的 Gabriel
I know you think you're doing the right thing, Gabriel.
但是我更清楚你的真心在哪里
But I know where your heart truly lies.
就在这里
Here.
业余把戏
Amateur hocus-pocus.
别忘了...
Don't forget--
你的所有花招都是我教给你的 我的好弟弟
You learned all your tricks from me, little brother.
亲爱的日记
Dear diary.
当一个高级商务总裁真的是太好玩了
Being a high-power business president is super fun.
可是也好累人啊
But, so exhausting.
有的时候我就是要好好放松一下
Sometimes I just need to relax.
我需要 一次激情旅馆之旅
I need, Casa erotica.
客房服务
Room service.
请进
Come in.
Gabriel想让你豁出命来保护的东西就是它? Gabriel wanted you to guard this with your life?
说Maybe he's a fan.
这片的确很不错.
It is a good one
这里有你点的波兰熏肉肠.
I've got the kielbasa you ordered.
唔... 是波兰产的吗?
Mmm. Polish?
匈牙利的
Hungarian.
这到底是怎么一回事?
What the hell's going on?
Sam Dean?
Sam. Dean?
你们哥俩八成正在纳闷这到底是怎么一回事? You're probably wondering that the hell's going on.
呃
Well.
如果你们在看这个录像...
If you're watching this...
那说明我已经死了
I'm dead.
拜托
Oh please.
别哭了
Stop sobbing.
挺丢人的
It's embarrassing for all of us.
我死了的话 你们杀掉Lucifer的几率是零
Without me, you've got zero shot at killing Lucifer.
抱歉
Sorry.
但是...
But...
你们可以重新封印他
You can trap him.
你们之前放Lucifer出来的那个笼子还在呢
The cage you sprung Lucifer from is still down there.
或许 我只是说或许 你们可以重新把他给扔进去.
And maybe-- Just maybe-- you can shove his ass back in.
我并不是说这是个多容易的事
Not that it'll be easy.
你们得去把笼子打开 然后把我那兄弟给骗进去
You got to get the cage open, trick my bro back into it.
还有 噢 对了
And, um-- oh, yeah--
你们还得避免被Michael和上帝小分队给抓到.
Avoid Michael and the god squad.
但是 这只是细节 对吧?
But hey, details, right?
现在就告诉你们这个大秘密.
And here's the big secret.
Lucifer本人都不知道的
Lucifer himself doesen't even know.
那个笼子的那把钥匙 是的确存在的
But the key to the cage-- it's out there.
实际上 多个钥匙 不止一把
Actually, it's keys-- plural.
一共四把钥匙
Four keys.
或是说 四枚戒指
Well, four rings.
天启四骑士的四枚戒指
From the horsemen.
你们只要拿到了那四枚戒指 就能完成封印了
You get them all. You got the cage.
倒不是说我真的指望着你们俩愣头青能成事
Can't say I'm betting on you boys.
但是吧 呃 我也不是没错过
But, um, hey, I've been wrong before.
还有 Dean...
And, Dean...
你是对的
You were right.
我是不敢站起来对抗我的兄弟
I was afraid to stand up to my brother.
不再是了
Not anymore.
所以这就是我 我起来了...
So this is me, standing up...
然后这还是我...
And this is me...
我又躺下了
Lying down.
噢! 天啊 别这样 哥们!
Oh! oh, man.
天启四骑士 是吗?
Horsemen, huh?
我们已经有了战争的戒指
Well, we got war's.
也砍下了饥荒的那个
We nicked famine's.
现在手头已经有两个戒指了
That's two rings down.
要拿到全部的四个
Collect all four.
只差瘟疫和死亡的了
Just need Pestilence and Death.
哦 只是这样吗?
Oh. Is that all?
就这样计划吧
It's a plan.
搞什么鬼?
What the hell?
Does this stuff make you drowsy?
我还得开很久的车
I got a lot of driving to do.
蓝色的那个会让你犯困.
Blue ones make you sleepy.
红色的和橙色的是可以白天吃的.
Red and orange ones are okay for daytime.
这个...这个太恶心了
This is...this is awful.
【此录像内人员皆满十八岁】
激情旅馆 (.里面Sam看的付费A片)
Casa Erotica
【邪恶力量第五季集 - 众神之锤】
====== E U
字幕组====== 【邪恶力量?百度贴吧】首发
本字幕仅供学习 请勿商业使用
感谢所有吧友的热心支持
EU字幕组
翻译: 影舞儿 怪人 出云 波西西 口水君 elves roro 校对:素灵兰 影舞儿 怪人
后期:queen_cassie 冷月