87. Our efforts will pay off if the results of the research ______（能应用于新技术的开发） .
88. I can’t boot my computer now. Something ___________（一定出了毛病）with its operating system.
89. Leaving one’s job, _____________（无论是什么工作）, is a difficult change, even for those who look forward to retiring.
90. ______________（与我成长的地方相比）, this town is more prosperous and exciting.
91. ____________（直到他完成使命）did he realize that he was seriously ill.
87. Medical researchers are painfully aware that there are many problems to which ____________（他们至今还没有答案）.
88. ____________（大多数父母所关心的） is providing the best education possible for their children.
89.You'd better take a sweater with you ___________（以防天气变冷）.
90.Through the project, many people have received training and _____（决定自己创业）.
91.The anti-virus agent was not known _（直到一名医生偶然发现了它）.
87. Soon after he transferred lo the new school, Ali found that he had difficulties in catching up with his classmates __________________________ (很难跟上班里的同学) in math and English.
88. If she had returned an hour earlier, Mary __________ （就不会被大雨淋了）.
89. It is said that those who are stressed or working overtime are__________ （更有可能增加体重）.
90.______________ （很多人所没有意识到的）is that Simon is a lover of sports, and football in particular.
91. The study shows that the poor functioning of the human body is closely related to ___________________ （与缺乏锻炼密切相关）.
87. You would not have failed if_ __________（按照我的指令去做）.
88. Despite the hardship he encountered, Mark never ____________________（放弃对知识的追求）.
89. Scientists agree that it will be time before____________________（我们找到治愈癌症的方法）.
90. Production has to be increased considerably to ____________. （与消费者不断增长的需求保持同步）.
91. The more exercise you take, _________.（你越不大可能感冒）.