《风中奇缘》 Pocahontas 中英文剧本
In Sixteen Hundred Seven
1607年
We sailed the open sea
我们航行在广阔的大海上
for glory, God, and gold
为了荣耀, 为了主, 为了金子
And the Virginia Company
还有维吉尼亚公司
for the New World is like heaven
也为了天堂一般的新世界
And we'll all be rich and free
我们将会富有和自由
On so we have been told
就像维吉尼亚公司
By the Virginia Company
告诉我们的那样
So we have been told
就像维吉尼亚公司
By the Virginia Company
告诉我们的那样
[Chorus humming]
[齐声哼唱]
[Background chatter]
[动物叫声]
[Baby crying]
[小孩哭声]
for glory, God, and gold
为了荣耀, 为了主, 为了金子
And the Virginia Company
还有维吉尼亚公司
-Ready to hoist the cannon ?-Aye!
-准备好吊起加农炮了吗?-恩!
Hey, look, is that Smith?
嗨, 看, 那是Smith吗?
That's him, all right,The old sea dog,
就是他, 没错那个老练的水手
Captain John Smith?
John Smith船长?
I’ve heard some amazing stories about him,
我听说过很多关于他的惊险故事
Are you coming on this voyage, too?
你也参加这次航行吗?
Course he is, you half-wit!
显然, 你个笨蛋!
You can't fight Indians without John Smith!
没有John Smith, 你别想和印第安人打交道!
That's right,
没错
I’m not about to let you boys have all the fun,
我可不想让你们这些小孩去独享航行的乐趣
On the beaches of Virginia
在Virginia的海岸
There's diamonds like debris
有石块大的钻石
There’s silver rivers flowing
有银子做的河流在流淌
Gold you pick night off a tree
金子在树上采撷
With a nugget for my Winnie
一块送给我亲爱的
And another one for me
另一块留给自己
And all the rest'll go
然后剩下的全部归于
To the Virginia Company
维吉尼亚公司
It's glory, God, and gold
这是荣耀, 这是主, 这是金子
And the Virginia Company
也是维吉尼亚公司
[Thunder and dramatic music]
[雷声和戏剧音乐]
[Men shouting]
[男人喊声]
SAILOR:Full anchor release!
水手:抛下所有的锚!
[Men grunting]
[男声咕哝]
Come on, lads! Come on!
加油, 伙计们! 加油!
Give me a hand, someone!
谁, 来帮帮我!
Watch out
当心
[Men shouting]
[男人喊声]
Faster! She’s taking on more water!
快点!更多水涌进来了!
Look out! Aah!
当心! 啊!
[Creak, snap]
[吱吱声, 绳索断开]
John! Get down here!
John! 快点过来!
The cannons are breaking loose!
加农炮挣脱下来了!
-Reef the topsails!-Aye, sir!
-把帆收起来!-是的, 先生!
Steady on your course!
稳住!
It’s all right, Thomas! We’ll get her tied off,
很好, Thomas!我们来将它绑好
Say your prayers, lads!
祈祷吧, 伙计们!
Look out! Aah!
当心! 啊!
-Oh!-No!
-哦!-不!
Thomas, watch o--
Thomas, 当心...
Help!
救命!
Man overboard!
有人落水了!
Help!
救命!
BEN: Stay your course!He's lost!
BEN: 待在你们自己的地方!他已经没救了!
Help!
救命!
-Pull the pin,-Aye, sir!
-打开钩子-是的, 先生!
BEN: Smith!
BEN: Smith!
Smith!
Smith!
Are you crazy?!
你疯了吗?!
Hang on, Thomas, I’ve got you!
坚持住, Thomas, 我够到你了!
Quick--the rope!
快--绳子!
Heave!
拉起来!
Come on, lads! Pull!
加油, 伙计们! 使劲拽!
Pull! Pull!
使劲! 使劲!
Put your back into it!
你们向后背着拽!
Pull! Pull!
使劲! 使劲拽啊!
Hang on!
坚持住!
[Grunting]
[咕哝声]
There, my lucky lads!
哈, 幸运的伙计们!
[Coughs]
[咳嗽声]
Well,,,that was refreshing,
哈哈...刚才真是爽啊
Well done, Smith,
干得好, Smith
Of course,,,
当然...
you'd all do the same for me,
在我看来你们也干的不错
-Yes, yes,-Oh, sure, sure,
-是啊, 是啊-哦, 没错, 没错
-Of course we would!-We would!
-我们当然会的!-我们会的!
Absolutely!
绝对地!
[Thunder]
[雷声]
Trouble on deck?
甲板上出了什么麻烦吗?
Governor Ratcliffe!
Ratcliffe长官!
Thomas fell overboard, sir,
Thomas掉进水里了, 长官
Thank heavens he's been successfully retrieved,
谢天谢地他又被救回来了
-Well done, Smith,-Thank you, sir,
-干得好, Smith-谢谢, 长官
Don't lose heart, men,
不要灰心, 大家
It won't be long before we reach the New World,,,
离我们的新世界已经不远了...
and remember what awaits us there,,,
记住什么在等待着我们...
-Freedom,,,-[Arf]
-自由...-[汪]
-Prosperity,,,-[Arf arf]
-繁荣...-[汪汪]
the adventure of our lives,
我们生命的伟大历程
You're the first crew England has to offer,,,
你们是全英国最好的船员...
and nothing--not wind nor rain,,,
没有任何东西--不论是风是雨
nor a thousand bloodthirsty savages,,,
还是千百个残忍的野蛮人
shall stand in our way,
能够挡住我们的去路
Carry on, men!
坚持住, 大家!
[Cheering]
[欢呼声]
A stirring oration, sir,
一场激动人心的演说, 长官
I’m sure the men were most exhilaraaa-ted!
我肯定大家都很受鼓舞!
Let us hope so,
希望是这样
I'll need those witless peasants to dig up my gold, won't l?
我需要那班乡巴佬去帮我挖金子, 不是吗?
[Growls]
[低声咆哮]
This New World’s going to be great, John,
新世界一定棒极了, John
I’m going to get a pile of gold,,,
我要去弄一大堆金子...
build me a big house,,,
盖座大大的房子...
and if any Lydian tries to stop me, I’ll blast him,
如果哪个印第安人敢阻止我我就开枪打死他
You just worry about that fortune of yours, Thomas,
你只管关心你的金子好了, Thomas
Leave the savages to me,
那些野蛮人交给我
You think they'll give us much trouble?
你觉得他们会给我们制造很多麻烦吗?
Not as much trouble as Smith'll give them,
Smith会给他们更多
CREW: We'll kill ourselves an indian
船员: 我们会为自己除去一个印第安人
JOHN:On maybe two on three
JOHN:或者可能两个三个
We’re stalwart men and bold of the
我们是坚定勇敢的
Virginia Company
维吉尼亚公司人
THOMAS: What do you suppose the New World will look like?
THOMAS: 你们觉得新世界将会是怎样的?
JOHN: Like all the others,l suppose,
JOHN: 就像其它的一样我觉得
I’ve seen hundreds of New Worlds, Thomas,
我见过几百个新世界, Thomas
What could possibly be different about this one?
这个可能会有什么区别吗?
CREW: It’s glory, God, and gold
船员:这是荣耀, 这是主, 这是金子
CREW: It’s glory, God, and gold
船员:这是荣耀, 这是主, 这是金子
And the Virginia Company
也是维吉尼亚公司
[Drums beating]
-=COSL-YTET小组工作室=-翻译: 亲亲可乐校对: 亲亲可乐
Hega hega
嗨咯 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye hega
呀-嗨-耶 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye-ne-he
呀-嗨-耶-呐-哈
Hega
嗨咯
[Blows horn]
[号角声]
Hega, hega
嗨咯 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye hega
呀-嗨-耶 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye-ne-he
呀-嗨-耶-呐-哈
Hega
嗨咯
[Blows horn]
[号角声]
Steady as the beating drum
规律得像打鼓
Singing to the cedarn flute
唱歌像松笛
Seasons go and seasons come
四季交替
Bring the corn and bean the fruit
带来玉米结出水果
By the waters sweet and clean
清甜透明的水
When the mighty sturgeon is
养育着有力的鲟鱼
Plant the squash and neap the bean
种下南瓜灌溉大豆
All the earth our Mother gives
每一寸土地都是母亲所赐
O, Great Spirit, hear our song
哦, 情绪高涨听我们唱歌
Help us keep the ancient ways
沿袭着古老的传统
Keep the sacred fires strong
维持着神圣的火焰
Walk in balance all our days
一切都已进入我们和谐的生活
Seasons go and seasons come
四季交替
Steady as the beating drum
规律得就像打鼓
Plum to seed to bud to plum
从李子到种子到芽再到李子
Hega hega
嗨咯 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye hega
呀-嗨-耶 嗨咯
Steady as the beating drum
规律得像打鼓
Hega hega
嗨咯 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye-ne-he hega
呀-嗨-耶-呐-哈 嗨咯
Ya-hi-ye hega
呀-嗨-耶 嗨咯
Hey! Unh!
嗨! 恩!
Hega hega
嗨咯 嗨咯
[Speaking Algonquian]
[用阿尔冈琴语说]
it’s good to be home,
回家太好了
[Speaking Algonquian]
[用阿尔冈琴语说]
The Masawomecs are defeated!
Masawomecs部落被我们击败了!
With the help of our brothers,,,
在我们兄弟的帮助下...
our villages are safe again,
我们的部落又安全了
[Cheering]
[欢呼声]
Your return has brought much joy to the village,
你的回来已经为我们的部落带来很大的愉快了
Look at all the smiling faces,
看看这些笑脸
Yes, But there’s one smiling face l don't see,
恩, 但是还有一张笑脸我没有看到
Where is my daughter?
我的宝贝女儿呢?
You know Pocahontas,
你知道Pocahontas
She has her mother's spirit,
她有着她母亲的热情
She goes wherever the wind takes her,
风会将她带到任何地方
[Gentle winds blowing]
[温柔的风吹着]
NAKOMA: Pocahontas!
NAKOMA: Pocahontas!
Your father's back,
你父亲回来了
Come down here!
下到这儿来!
He's back, Flit,
他回来了, Flit
[Chitters]
[啾啾声]
[Squeaking]
[啸叫声]
Come on, Meeko!
跟上, Meeko!
No! Not that,,,way,
不! 不是那条...路
Show off,
卖弄
Tch, tch, tch,
啧, 啧, 啧
Rrrr!
喏!
[Squeaks]
[尖叫声]
[Whining]
[尖叫声]
[Squeaking]
[啸叫声]
Pocahontas?
Pocahontas?
Pocahontas? Are you all right?
Pocahontas? 你还好吗?
You'd better be all right,,,
你最好没事...
because I’m not coming in after you--
因为我不是你的跟班--
[Cough cough]
[咳咳]
Don't you think we're getting,,,
你不觉得我们玩这种游戏...
A little old for these games?
似乎有些老了吗?
[Laughing]
[笑声]
[Coughing]
[咳嗽声]
[Chittering]
[滑]
[Squeaks]
[尖叫声]
[Boing]
[啵]
POCAHONTAS: Help me turn this thing over:
POCAHONTAS:帮我把船翻过来
What were you doing up there?
你在那上面做什么?
Thinking, Meeko!
你猜, Meeko!
About the dream again? Have you figured it out yet?
又是关于那个梦?你还没有完全想出来吗?
l know it means something,
我知道那一定暗示着什么东西
l just don't know what,
但就是不知道具体是什么
You should ask your father about it,
你应该向你父亲问问这件事
Maybe l should,
可能是的
Come on, Flit,
上来, Flit
Quit playing arourd,We have to get back,
不要再到处乱玩我们得回去了
[Squeak]
[尖叫声]
POWHATAN: :::faced determined enemy:
POWHATAN:...面对着一个坚定的敌人
The battle lasted from the rising of the sun:::
战斗从太阳刚刚升起
until the evening shadow fell,
一直持续到夜幕降临
Our warriors fought with courage,,,
我们的战士勇往直前
but none as bravely as Kocoum,,,
但是还没人像Kocoum这般勇敢...
for he attacked with the fierce strength of the bear,
因为他战斗像熊一样的凶猛
He has proven himself to be:::
他的实际行动证明了他就是...
-He is so handsome!-l especially love the smile,
-他可真帅啊!-我特别喜欢他的微笑
POWHATAN: :::destroying every enemy in his path:
POWHATAN:...用他的方式来消灭每一个敌人
Tonight, we will feast in his honor,
今晚, 我们要为他举行盛宴
[Whooping]
[欢呼声]
-My daughter,-Wingapo, Father,
-宝贝女儿-一切安好, 父亲
Seeing you gives me great joy,
见到你就是我最大的快乐
I’m so glad you’ve come home safely,
真高兴您平安回家
Come with me, We have much to talk about,
跟我来我有太多话要对你说
l want to hear everything you have been doing,
我要听听你做的每一件事情
[Chirping]
[叽叽喳喳声]
Father, for many nights now,,,
父亲, 好几个晚上...
I’ve been having a very strange dream,
我都做到同一个奇怪的梦
l think it's telling me something’s about to happen,,,
我想那是要告诉我什么事将要发生
something exciting,
一件激动人心的事
Yes, Something exciting is about to happen,
没错, 是有一件激动人心的事即将发生
Really? What is it?
真的吗? 那是什么?
Kocoum has asked to seek your hand in marriage,
Kocoum已经向我提亲他要和你结婚
Marry Kocoum?
嫁给Kocoum?
[Chitters]
[啾啾声]
Paah!
啪!
l told him it would make my heart soar,
我告诉他那会让我心情飞扬
But he's so,,,serious,
但是, 他太... 严肃了
My daughter,Kocoum will make a fine husband,
我的女儿Kocoum将会是一个好丈夫
He is loyal and strong and will build you:::
他既忠诚又强壮会用结实的墙壁为你建造...
a good house with sturdy walls:
一所好房子
With him, you will be safe from hanm:
和他在一起你会很安全
Father, l think my dream is pointing me down another path,
父亲, 我想我的梦正在指引我走向另一条路
This is the right path for you,
这对你来说是一条正确的路
But why can't l choose--Oh!
但是为什么我就没有选择的... 哦!
[Hiccup]
[打嗝]
[Laughs]
[笑声]
Pocahontas, come with me,
Pocahontas, 跟我来
You are the daughter of the chief,
你是酋长的女儿
it is time to take your place among our people,
是该你履行
的时候了
Even the wild mountain stream,,,
即使山野小溪...
must some day join the big river,
有一天也会流进大河
As the river cuts his path
当大河截断他的路
Though the river's proud and strong
虽然大河骄傲和强壮
He will choose the smoothest course
他也会选择一段最平坦的路程
That's why rivers live so long,
这就是为什么大河能活得那么久
They’re steady
他们那么稳定
As the steady beating drum
稳定得就像打鼓
Your mother wore this for our wedding,
你母亲在我们的婚礼上戴着这个
it was her dream to see you wear it at your own,
看见你亲手戴上是她的梦想
it suits you,
它很配你
He wants me to be steady,
他想让我稳定
Like the river,
就像大河一样
[Meeko screeches]
[Meeko 尖叫]
But it's not steady at all,
但是他根本就不稳定
What I love most about rivers is
我之所以喜欢大河是因为
You can't step in the same river twice
你没办法两次走进同一条河
The water’s always changing
河水始终在不停地变化
Always flowing
不断地流动
But people, I guess, can’t live like that
但是人, 我猜不能那样活着
We all must pay a price
我们都必须付出代价
To be safe, we lose our chance of even knowing
为了安全我们甚至失去了去了解
What's around the river bend
河湾附近的景色的机会
Waiting just around the river bend?
就在河湾附近等待?
I look once more
让我再看一次
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
Beyond the shore
超越了海岸
Where the gulls fly free
那里有海鸥自由飞翔
Don't know what for
不知道为了什么
What I dream the day might send
我梦到的那天可能会到来
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
for me
为了我
Coming for me
为我而来
I feel it there beyond those trees
我感觉到它就在那儿树的那边
And night behind these waterfalls
夜在这些水帘背后
Eek eek eek!
哎 哎 哎!
Can I ignore that sound of distant drumming
我能忽视远处的鼓声吗
for a handsome, sturdy husband
(鼓声)为了一个英俊可靠的丈夫
Who builds handsome,sturdy walls
他将为我建造漂亮结实的墙壁
And never dreams that something might be coming
然后再也不去想有事将要发生
Just around the river bend?
就在河湾附近?
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
I look once more
让我再看一次
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
Beyond the shore
超越了海岸
Somewhere past the sea
那里就是大海
Don't know what for
不知道为了什么
Why do all my dreams extend
为什么我的梦总是那么超前
Just around the river bend?
就在河湾附近?
Just around the river bend
就在河湾附近
Should I choose the smoothest course
我是不是应该选择最平滑的路程
Steady as the beating drum?
稳定得就像打鼓一样?
Should I marry Kocoum?
我是不是应该嫁给Kocoum?
Is all my dreaming at an end?
我的所有梦都了解了?
On do you still
或者你还在
Wait for me, dream given?
等着我, 拖梦人?
Just around the river
就在河湾
Bend?
附近?
[Chitters]
[啾啾声]
GRANDMO THER WILLOW: Is that my Pocahontas?
WILLOW奶奶:是我的Pocahontas吗?
Grandmother Willow,l need to talk to you,
Willow奶奶我有话对你说
Good morning, child,
早上好, 孩子
l was hoping you'd visit today,
我知道你今天会来
Oh! Your mother's necklace!
哦! 你母亲的项链!
That's what l wanted to talk to you about,
这就是我打算和你说的
My father wants me to marry Kocoum,
我父亲想把我嫁给Kocoum
Kocoum?But he's so serious!
Kocoum?但是他太严肃了!
l know, My father thinks it’s the right path for me,
我知道, 我父亲认为这是我应该走的路
But lately, I’ve been having this dream, and l think it's--
但是最近, 我总在做一个梦, 我想它--
Oh, a dream! Let’s hear all about it!
哦, 一个梦!让我们来听听!
[Chittering, tweeting]
[小动物叫声]
Quiet! Phew!
安静! 哟!
Quiet!
安静!
[Ribbit]
[咕咕]
[Gulps]
[吞咽声]
Now, child, you were saying?
现在, 孩子, 你开始说吧
Well, I’m running through the woods,,,
恩, 我在树林里跑...
and then right therein front of me is an arrow,
就在我前方出现了一个箭头
As l look at it,it starts to spin,
当我去看时它就开始旋转
A spinning arrow? How unusual!
旋转的箭头? 真不寻常!
Yes, it spins faster and faster and faster,,,
是的, 它旋转得越来越快, 越来越快
until suddenly--it stops,
直到突然间--停止了
Hmm, Well, it seems to me this spinning arrow,,,
呣, 恩看起来这个旋转的箭头...
is pointing you down your path,
正在指示你应该走的路
But, Grandmother Willow, what is my path?
但是, Willow奶奶我的路到底在哪?
But, Grandmother Willow,what is my path?
但是, Willow奶奶我的路到底在哪?
How am l ever going to find it?
我该怎样去找到它?
Ha ha! Your mother asked me the very same question,
哈哈! 你母亲问了我同样一个问题
She did?What did you tell her?
她也问了?那你怎么回答她的?
l told her to listen,
我让她去聆听
All around you are spirits, child,
你周围都是生灵, 孩子
They live in the earth, the water, the sky,
它们生活在泥土里水里, 天上
lf you listen, they will guide you,
如果你仔细去聆听它们会指引你的
CHORUS, UNDER WIND:Ay ay ay ya
合唱, 在风中:哎 哎 哎 哎
l hear the wind,
我听到风了
GRANDMO THER WILLOW: Yes:What is it telling you ?
WILLOW奶奶: 恩它告诉你什么?
l don't understand,
我不懂
Que que na-to-na
哙 哙 呐-特-呐
You will understand
你会明白的
Listen with your heart
用心去聆听
You will understand
你会明白的
Let it break upon you
让它来指引你
Like a wave upon the sand
就像波浪打在沙滩上
it’s saying something’s coming,
它说什么东西来了
Strange clouds,,,
奇怪的云彩...
Listen with your heart
用心去聆听
You will understand
你会明白的
[Screeches]
[尖叫声]
[Chitters]
[啾啾声]
What do you see?
你看到了什么?
Clouds,
云彩
Strange clouds:
奇怪的云彩
RATCLIFFE:Look at it, Wiggins:::
RATCLIFFE:看看这儿, Wiggins...
an entire New World chock full of gold:::
一个堆满金子的新世界...
just waiting for me,
正等着我
And scores of adventures waiting for us, right, Percy?
还有许多惊险在等着我们对吗, Percy?
Do you think we’ll meet some savages?
你觉得我们会遇到那些野蛮人吗?
lf we do, we shall be sure to give them,,,
如果遇上了我们肯定会给他们...
a proper English greeting,
一个合适的英国式问候
Oh! Gift baskets!
哦! 礼品篮!
Hmph! And he came so highly recommended,
哼! 他们被抬举得太高了
JOHN: It's perfect, Governor:
JOHN: 一切太完美了, 长官
The water's deep enough, We can pull right up to shore,
水足够深我们可以直接把船拖到岸边
Hey, there, Percy,
嗨, 恩, Percy
[Growls]
[低声吼]
Very well then, Give the order,
非常好准许
Already done, sir,
已经完成, 长官
I’ve got a crew assembled,and they're ready to go,
我已经把船员集合好了他们正准备出发
About the natives,,,
至于那些土著...
I’m counting on you to make sure,,,
我希望你确定一下...
those filthy heathens don’t disrupt our mission,
那些肮脏的野蛮人不要打扰我们的工作
lf they're anything like the savages I’ve fought before,
如果他们是我曾经对付过的那种野蛮人
it's nothing l can't handle,
没有我不能处理的
Right, That'll be all, Smith,There's a good man,
好, 那就行了, Smith你是个优秀的家伙
See ya, Percy,
再见, Percy
[Grrr]
[低声怒吼]
The men like Smith, don't they?
那些人喜欢Smith, 是不是?
[Growls]
[低声吼]
I’ve never been a,,,popular man,
我从来都不是...一个平凡的人
l like you,
我喜欢你
And don't think l don't know,,,
不要以为我不知道...
what those back-stabbers at court say about me,
那些混蛋在宫廷里是怎么说我的
Oh, yes, all that talk about being,,,
哦, 是啊, 整场对话关于一个
a pathetic social climber who’s failed at everything--
可怜的想进入上流社会的人在每一件事上总是失败--
I’m well aware that this is my last chance for glory,
我很清楚地知道这是我最后一次为荣誉而战的机会
But mark my words, Wiggins--
你记住今天我所说的, Wiggins--
when King James sees the gold these peasants unearth,,,
当詹姆士国王看到那些村夫挖来的金子...
success will be mine at last,
成功最终会是我的
BEN: Wake up! Shake a leg!
BEN: 醒醒! 快走!
It’s incredible,
真是难以置信
And it's all ours,
这些全都是我们的啦
I’ve never seen anything like it,
我从来没有见过这样的东西
It can look like Ratcliffe's knickers, for all l care,,,
它看起来就像Ratcliffe的灯笼裤我现在所关心的...
just as long as l get off this stinking boat!
只是尽快离开这艘发臭的烂船
Come on, men,
跟上来, 伙计们
We didn't come all this way just to look at it,
让我们去四处看看
[Birds calling]
[鸟鸣]
[Owl hoots]
[猫头鹰叫声]
[Scrapes]
[摩擦声]
BEN: Keep it taut, lads: Keep it taut! Steady!
BEN: 拉紧, 伙计们拉紧! 牢牢地!
All right now--tie her off!
好啦--将她绑好!
Here, John, tie off this end,
这儿, John系牢这一端
John? John?
John? John?
THOMAS: What are you doing up there?
THOMAS:你在那上面干什么呢?
Getting a better look,
找一个更好的视野
[Chirps]
[叽叽喳喳声]
[Gasps]
[吸气声]
[Chittering]
[啾啾]
[Screeches]
[尖叫声]
[Pop]
[啵]
Hey!
嗨!
[Chirps]
[叽叽喳喳声]
[Gasps]
[吸气声]
Well,,,you're a strange-looking fellow,
哈...你看起来很奇怪
You hungry?
你饿了吗?
Here you go, It’s a biscuit,
拿去这是饼干
It’s food, Well, sort of,
这是食物, 恩, 有好几种
You like it, eh?
你喜欢, 恩?
Try eating it for four months straight,
试着连续吃上四个月
You got a friend back there?
那后面有你的朋友?
Hey--what the--what--Ha! Watch out,
嗨--什么--这是什么--哈哈! 当心
[Bugle blows in distance]
[远处喇叭声响起]
No--Get that--Look out!
不--别这样--当心!
John, you better get down here!
John, 你最好还是下来!
The governor's coming ashore,
长官过来了
All right, All right, I’m leaving,
好, 好我这就走了
[Squeaks]
[尖叫声]
[Overlapping chatter]
[啾啾地交谈]
MAN: They have hair on their faces like dogs:
人们: 他们像狗一样脸上长毛
My brothers, we must know more about these visitors,
兄弟们, 我们必须仔细了解一下这些来客
Kekata, what do you see?
Kekata, 你怎么看?
[Chanting]
[念咒语]
[Speaking Algonquian]
[用阿尔冈琴语说]
These are not men like us,,,
他们并不是像我们这样的人...
but strange beasts with bodies that shine like the sun,,,
而是有着能够像太阳一样发光的躯体的怪物...
and weapons that spout fire and thunder,
他们有着能够喷射火和雷的武器
They prowl the earth like ravenous wolves:::
他们巡游着土地就像贪婪的恶狼...
consuming everything in their path:
用他们的方式来毁灭一切
[Baby cries]
[小孩哭声]
Great Powhatan,l will lead our warriors,,,
Great Powhatan我要带领我们的战士们
to the river and attack,
去河边去战斗
We will destroy these invaders,,,
我们要摧毁这些侵略者...
the way we destroyed the Masawomecs,
就像我们摧毁Masawomecs部落那样
Kocoum, in that battle we knew how to fight our enemy,,,
Kocoum, 在那场战役中我们知道如何和敌人作战...
but these pale visitors are strange to us,
但是这些白人我们并不了解
Take some men to the river to observe them,
带一些人去河边监视他们
Let us hope they do not intend to stay,
希望他们不要准备在这儿逗留
l hereby claim this land and all its riches,,,
我这里宣布这块土地还有这里所有的财富...
in the name of His Majesty,King James l,,,
以最高权威詹姆士国王的名义...
and do so name this settlement Jamestown,
命名为詹姆斯敦
[Men cheering]
[欢呼声]
Bravo! Bravo!Beautifully spoken, sir!
哦也! 哦也!精彩的演说, 长官!
Hurry now, Percy,
快点, Percy
We must be all squeaky clean for the New World,
我们得为新世界而尽快清洗干净
[Chittering]
[啾啾声]
[Splash]
[泡沫四溅]
[Growling]
[低声怒吼]
[Ruff ruff ruff]
[汪汪汪]
[Ruff ruff ruff]
[汪汪汪]
[Splat]
[啪]
Captain Smith,,,
Smith船长...
Captain Smith,,,
Smith船长...
it appears I’ve selected the perfect location, eh?
看来我选择了一个完美的露营地, 恩?
Not a savage in sight,
没有看到一个野蛮人
Just because we don't see them,,,
只是我们还没有看到他们...
doesn't mean they’re not out there, sir,
并不代
他们不在, 长官
Well, then perhaps you should venture forth,,,
好, 那么也许你应该向前去观察一下...
and determine their whereabouts, hmm?
弄清楚他们的行踪, 呣?
lf there are any lndians out there, I’ll find them,
如果这儿有印第安人的话我会发现他们的
Now, gentlemen, to work,
现在, 大家, 开始干活
You men,get the ship unloaded,
你们这些人去把船上的东西卸下来
You men build the fort,
你们去建造堡垒
The rest of you,,,break out the shovels!
其他的...拿出你们的铲子来!
It’s time to start digging!
可以开挖了!
BOTH: Digging?
两个人同时: 挖?
Of course!
当然!
Let's not forget what the Spanish found,,,
不要忘记那些西班牙人发现了什么...
when they came to the New World,
在他们来到新世界之后
Gold! Mountains of it,
金子! 满山的金子
Why, for years, they’ve been ravaging the New World,,,
啊, 没几年他们就将新世界掠夺一空...
of its most precious resources,
拿走了所有的宝贵资源
But now,,,
但是现在...
it's our turn,
该轮到我们了
The gold of Contez
金子做的Contez
The jewels of Pizanno
珠宝镶嵌的Pizarro
Will seem like mere trinkets
看起来就会是小玩意
By this time tomorrow
在明天这个时候
The gold we find here
我们在这儿找到的金子
Will dwarf them by fan
将会让它们不值一提
Oh, with all ya got in ya, boys
哦, 使出全力, 孩子们
Dig up Virginia, boys
开垦维吉尼亚, 孩子们
Mine, boys
我的, 孩子们
Mine every mountain
我的, 每一座山脉
And dig, boys
挖吧, 孩子们
Dig till ya drop
挖吧直到