[汇总]兑换外币
你要哪种货币, What kind of currency do you want?
你要换哪种货币, What kind of currency do you want to change?
你要什么钞票, What note do your want?
你想要换什么, What' s it you wish to change?
先生,你有哪一种货币, What kind of foreign currency have you got, sir?
根据今天的兑换率,每一美元现金相当于8.7元 According to today' s exchange rate, one US
人民币。 dollar in cash is equivalent to 8.7 yuan RMB.
请等一下,我来查一查港币同人民币之间的兑换 Please wait a minute. I' ll find out the rate of
率。 exchange between Hongkong dollar and RMB.
请等一下,我来查一查兑换率。 If you wait a moment, I' ll find out the rate of exchange.
旅行支票的兑换率是一百美元兑八百二十元人 The rate for traveler' checks is 820yuan
民币。 against US $100.
今天的兑换率是一美元可换8.80元人民币,你 Today' s exchange rate is 8.80 yuan RMB
想兑换多少, for one US dollar. How much would you like to cash?
你想兑换多少, How much would you like to change?
你要兑换多少, How much do you want to change?
你手头有现金还是旅行支票, What do you hold, cash or traveler' s checks?
你要多大面值的钞票, What denominations would you like?
我们有100元的,50元的,10元的,5元的和 We have 100 yuan bills, 50 yuan bills, 10
1元的钞票。 yuan bills, 5 yuan bills and 1 yuan bills.
你要什么票面的钱, How do you want it?
你喜欢什么票面的钱, How would you like it?
换什么样的钱呢, How shall I give it to you?
要什么票面的, In what denominations?
十张十元的行吗, Will ten tens be all right?
这项服务不收费。 It' s a free service.
这是我们店为客人提供的一项免费服务。 It' s a courtesy service that we provide for our guests.
本项服务对本店客人免费。 It' s a courtesy to our guests.
一元有一百分。 100 fen makes a yuan.
旅行支票要花购买总金额百分之一的手续费。 The traveler' s checks cost one percent of total amount of purchase.
我可以看一下你的护照吗, May I have a look at your passport?
请你给我看一下你的护照,以作证明。 Would you please show me your passport for identification?
我们需要了解你叫什么名字,持哪国护照,护照 We need information as to your name, which
号码是多少等材料,这是为了进行会计记帐和外汇country' s passport you are holding and your
管制。 passport number for both accounting and foreign
exchange control purposes.
能否看看你的身份证明, Could I see some of your I.D.?
你带着护照吗, Do you have your passport with you?
请你在兑换水单上签字。 Please sign here on the exchange memo.
如果你想兑换支票,请再底线上签名。 If you want to cash the check, please sign again on the bottom line.
请在这张支票上签名。 Please endorse the check.
请在签名栏下签名。 Please sign it under signature.
请在头一行上签名。 Please sign on the top line.
请一式两份签收这个收据。 Please sign the receipt in duplicate.
太太,请你填写这些支票并在上面签字,好吗, Would you please fill in the checks and countersign them, madam?
我想你该先填写好这些支票。 I' m afraid you have to fill in the checks first.
请你把你的名字,房间号码和您要换的数额填在 Please put down your name, room number
这张外汇兑换证明上。 and the amount you want to change on the exchange certificate.
请你填写一下这份表好吗, Would you please fill in this form?
这是钞票,总共8700元,请核实一下,并保存 Here is the money, 8700 in all. Please check
好兑换水单。 it and keep the exchange memo.
这是7张100元和4张50元的,这是10张10 Here the 7 100s and 4 50s and here are 10
元的,总共1000元整。 10s. And that makes 1000 yuan in all.
当你离开中国时,如果你还留下一部分人民币, If you have some RMB left when you are
你可以在中国银行或机场外币兑换处把它换成美元 leaving China, you can change it back into US
在那里你需要出示这份兑换水单。 dollars in the Bank of China or at he airport exchange counter. There you will be asked to
show the memo.
我马上给你弄旅行支票。 I' ll get the traveler' s checks for you right away.
我政府禁止将中国货币带出中国。 It is problibited by our government to take Chinese money out of our country.