Episode 1:
Dialogue 1
A: Excuse me, have we ever met somewhere? Your face looks familiar to me.
對不起,我們在哪兒見過嗎?你看上去好面熟.
B: Really?
真的嗎?
A: Oh, yes Now I remember, You are Sandy, the youngest daughter of the Sames.
噢,對了, 我想起來了,你是桑迪,是山母家的小女兒
B: That’s right. You must be Windy, my old neighbour.
沒錯, 你一定是溫蒂, 我的老鄰居.
A: Fancy meeting you, Sandy. Long time no see. How is your family?
真沒想到遇見你, 好久不見了, 你的家人怎樣?
B: Every one is fine. 大家都好.
Dialogue 2
A: dick, long time no see. What on earth have you been doing these days?
迪克, 好久不見了. 這些天你究竟去哪兒了?
B: I’ve just come back from Japan.
我剛從日本回來.
A: No wonder I haven’t seen you for ages. What did you go there for?
難怪我好久都沒有見著你了,你去日本做什么呀?
B: I went there for a professional training.
我去那兒接受專業培訓.
A: Good for you. You must have learned a lot.
真有你的. 你一定學到了不少東西.
B: That’s for sure.
那是肯定的.
Dialogue 3
你好讓我自我介紹一下,我是你的鄰居,我叫安迪.
A: Hello! Let me introduce myself. I’m your neighbour. My name is Andy.
你好,安迪,我中朱迪.很高興認識你.
B: Hello! Andy, I’m Judy, It’s nice meeting you.
我也很高興認識你.
A: Nice meeting you ,too
有空時過來聊聊天.
B: Come over and chat when you have time.
Dialogue 4
貝蒂,好久不見,你看上去氣色不錯.
Betty, long time no see. You look terrific.
當然,我上個星期休假了.
You bet, I went on a vacation last week.
你的假期一定過得非常愉快.
You must have had a wonderful time during your vacation
當然,我去海邊呆了四天.
Sure, I spent four days on the coast
Episode 2
It’s nice meeting you.
Dialogue 1
You’re new here, aren’t you?
你是新來的,是嗎?
Yes, I am My name is Rose Foster
是的, 我的名字叫 羅斯.福斯特.
It is a beautiful name. I’m Jack Wilson, It’s nice meeting you.
一個很美的名字,我叫杰克.威爾遜. 很高興認識你.
Nice meeting you too.
我也是很高興認識你.
Which department do you work in?
你在哪個部門工作
Accounting Department.
財會部
Dialogue 2
Hi,Linda.I’d like to introduce my friend, carl.
嗨, 琳達.我想介紹一下我的朋友,卡爾.
Hi, Carl .It’s nice meeting you.
嗨,卡爾,很高興認識你.
Nice meeting you too, Linda.
我也很高興認識你,琳達.
Carl, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.
卡爾,我知道很多關于你的事情.
Really, I hope it’s not anything bad about me.
哦,我希望不是壞的.
Not at all. You are very popular
絕對不是,你很受歡迎.