僵尸新娘台词
僵尸新娘台词
僵尸新娘台词
篇一:
《僵尸新娘》台词[1] 誓词 我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦 ith this hand I ill lift yur srrs. 你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉 Yur cup ill never be empty, fr I ill be yur ine. 我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命 ith this candle, I ill light yur ay int darkness. 现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗, ith this ring, I ask yu t be mine. 台词 - Gd mrning. - Gd mrning. Here ye, here ye, 10 minutes t g till Van Drt s edding rehearsal. 号外,号外~范家的婚礼彩排十分钟后开始彩排。 atch it! 小心点。 - It s a beautiful day - It s a rather nice day 今天是个好日子-的确不错的日子 A day fr a glrius edding 婚礼的大喜之日。 A rehearsal, my dear T be perfectly clear 亲爱的,其实是婚礼彩排 A rehearsal fr a glrius edding 这可是个盛大的婚礼彩排 Assuming nthing happensThat e dn t really kn 希望不要发生意外 That nthing unexpected Interferes ith the sh 来打断我们的好事 And that s hy everything Every last little thing 所以任何事情,任何小事 Every single, tiny, micrscpic little thingMust g 任何细节都必须? - Accrding t plan - ur sn ill be married -按照计划进行 -我们的儿子要结婚了 - Accrding t plan- ur family carried -按照计划 -我们的家族就能? Elevated t the heights f sciety 一步跨入上流社会 - T the cstume balls- In the halled halls -挤进化装舞会 -挤进黄庭宫殿 Rubbing elbs ith the finest 和权贵擦肩往来 Having crumpets ith Her Highness 和女王共进点心 e ll be there, e ll be seen Having tea ith the queen 我们挤入上流社会,就能吸引目光,和女王一起喝茶 e ll frget everythingThat e ve ever, ever been 彻底忘却以往的身份 - Blimey! It s my dress is caught. - Begging yur pardn, ma am. -奥?我的裙子卡住了-槽糕 - Cme n, dear. - It s nt me. It s my
dress is caught. -亲爱的?用力挤 -不是我卡住了,是裙子 here is Victr? e might be late. 维克特在哪,我们要迟到了 Fish merchants. 鱼贩子 - It s a terrible day- N, dn t be that ay -真是个糟糕的日子 -啊~ 别这样 It s a terrible day fr a edding 今天因为这桩婚事弄得真糟糕 It s a sad, sad state f affairs e re in 我们怎么会落得如此狼狈 That has led t this minus edding 才会换来这该死的婚礼 H culd ur family have e t this? 咱们家怎么会潦倒至此 T marry ff ur daughter T the nuveau riche 得把女儿嫁给爆发平民 - They re s mn - S carse -他们真庸俗-真粗鄙 - h, it culdn t be rse - Culdn t be rse? I m afraid I disagree 糟的不能再糟了-不能再糟,这我可不同意 They culd be land-rich, Bankrupt aristcracy 有人是地主,有人破产 ithut a penny t their name 有人是贵族却身无分文 Just like yu and me 就像你?和我 h, dear. 呃?天哪~ And that s hy everything Every last little thing 所以任何事情,任何小事 Every single, tiny, micrscpic little thing Must g 任何细节都必须? - Accrding t plan - ur daughter ill ed -?按照计划进行-女儿要嫁人 - Accrding t plan - ur family led -按照计划-家族就能? Frm the depths f deepest pverty ?脱离贫困 - T the nble realm- f ur ancestry 重回祖先时的显赫 And h uld have guessed In a millin years 谁会想得到 - That ur daughter ith a face - f an tter in disgrace 相貌如此平庸的女儿 uld prvide ur ticket T a rightful place 却是把钥匙,让我们得回该有的地位 h, Hildegarde. 奥~希冀得? hat if Victr and I dn t like each ther? 万一我和维克特不喜欢彼此怎么办, As if that has anything t d ith marriage. 哈?这和婚姻有何关系~ D yu suppse yur father and I like each ther? 你认为你的父母喜欢彼此吗, Surely yu must a little? 你们当然? 起码有一点吧, - f curse nt. - f curse nt. 当然没有 Get thse crsets laced prperly. 把衣带绑妥当了 I can hear yu speak ithut gasping. 看你说话连气都喘不过来 Yu ve certainly hked a inner this time, Victr. 这次你一定得成功,维克特 - N, all yu have t d is reel her in. -
I m already reeling, Mther. -你只要照着做就行啦-我已经照着做了 Shuldn t Victria Everglt be marrying a lrd r smething? 维多利亚艾弗格拉为什么不嫁个门当户对的大官或什么 h, nnsense! e re every bit as gd as the Everglts. 呃?胡说~我们不比艾弗格拉家差 I alays kne I deserved better than a fish merchant s life. 我总觉得我的身份就该比那些鱼贩子高尚 But I ve never even spken t her. 但?我从没和她说过话 ell, at least e have that in ur favr. 这起码对我们有利 Mayhe! Silence that blasted cughing. 梅修,拜托别再咳了 Marriage is a partnership, a little tit fr tat. 婚姻不过是合伙的关系,互相利用罢了 Yu d think a lifetime atching us... 这辈子看着我们夫妻俩? Might have taught her that 她总该学到了吧 - Might have taught her that - Everything must be perfect -她总该学到了吧-凡是都不能出差错 - Everything must be perfect- Everything must be perfect 凡事都得完美?完美? Perfect That s hy everything ?完美,所以任何事情 Every last little thing 任何小事 Every single, tiny, micrscpic little thing Must g 任何细节都必须? Accrding t plan 按照计划进行 Lk at the ay yu re standing. 看看你站着的样子 Yu lk like yu gt ricketsr smething... 不像话~你得? 呃?呵呵~ h, my gdness. h, such grandeur! Such impeccable taste! 哇~天哪~真是富丽堂皇,太有品位了~ h, beautiful, innit? 哦~很美,是吧, It s nt as big as ur place, dear. 比艾菲家差了点儿 - Bit shabby really, isn t it?- Shut up. -呃?不是。很破旧-闭嘴~呵呵~ Lrd and Lady Everglt... 这是艾弗格拉侯爵与夫人 ...Mr. And Mrs. Van Drt. 这是范杜夫妇 hy, yu must be Miss Victria. 你一定是维多利亚小姐 Yes, I must say, yu dn t lk a day ver. N. h, yes. 我打赌?你看上去绝对不超过20岁 Smile, darling, smile. 微笑,亲爱的,微笑 ell, hell. hat a pleasure. ele t ur hme. 哈?很荣幸见到你们,欢迎光临寒舍 Thank yu. 谢谢 e ll be taking tea in the est draing rm. 请至西厢房暂歇 h, d e this ay, it s just thrugh there. 请走这边 h, I lve hat yu ve dne ith the place.
h is yur decratr? 哦~装饰的太棒了~谁是你们的设计师, Nice tiles, shame abut the drapes. 瓷砖地该清洁,窗帘布该换洗 My husband says such flish things. Ignre him. 奥~我丈夫老师疯言疯语,别管他 Yes, it s usually best.哈~对拉 - D frgive me. - Yu play beautifully. -原谅我的唐突-你弹得真好听 I... I... I d aplgize, Miss Everglt. H rude f me t... ell... 我?我?我很抱歉,艾弗格拉小姐,我真是太无礼 Excuse me. 对不起 Mther n t let me near the pian. 母亲不许我靠近钢琴 Music is imprper fr a yung lady. 音乐不适合年轻女士 T passinate, she says. 她说音乐太激情 If I may ask, Miss Everglt... 容我冒昧?请问?艾弗格拉小姐? ...here is yur chapern? 你的?女仆呢, Perhaps, in... In vie f the circumstances... 或许?在这种情形下 ...yu culd call me Victria. 你可以叫我维多利亚 Yes, f curse. ell... 哦~是的 - Victria...- Yes, Victr. 维多利亚-嗯,维克特 Tmrr, e are t be m... 明天我们就要?? M... M... - Married. - Yes. Married. -结婚 –对~结?婚 Since I as a child, I ve... I ve dreamt f my edding day. 我从小就梦想着自己的结婚之日 I alays hped t find smene I as deeply in lve ith. 我一直希望找到我深爱的人 Smene t spend the rest f my life ith. 一个能和我白头偕老的人 - Silly, isn t it?- Yes, silly. -有点傻?是吧,-是?傻?呵 N. N, nt at all, n. 不?不?一点都不傻?不傻 h, dear. I m srry. 哦,糟糕~对不起 hat imprpriety is this? 这太没规矩了~ Yu shuldn t be alne tgether. 你们俩不能独处
篇二:
僵尸新娘的求婚词 僵尸新娘 我将用我的手带你走出忧伤困苦 ith this hand I ill lift yur srrs. 你的杯将永不干涸因为我将是你杯中的生命之泉 Yur cup ill never be empty, fr I ill be yur ine. 我将用这支蜡烛在黑暗中照亮你的生命 ith this candle, I ill light yur ay int darkness. 现在我用这只戒指向你求婚你愿做我的妻子吗, ith this ring, I ask yu t be mine. ell, ur girl
as a beauty Knn fr miles arund hen a mysterius stranger Came int tn He as plenty gd-lking But dn n his cash And ur pr little baby She fell hard and fast hen her daddy said n She just culdn t cpe S ur lvers came up ith a plan t elpe S they cnjured up a plan T meet late at night They tld nt a sul Kept the hle thing tight N, her mther s edding dress Fit like a glve Yu dn t need much hen yu re really in lve Except fr a fe things r s I m tld Like the family jeels And a satchel f gld Then next t the graveyard By the ld ak tree n a dark fggy night At a quarter t She as ready t g But here as he? And then, baby, everything ent black N, hen she pened her eyes She as dead as dust Her jeels ere missing And her heart as bust S she made a v Lying under that tree That she d ait fr her true lve T e set her free Alays aiting fr smene T ask fr her hand Then ut f the blue Cmes this grvy yung man h vs frever T be by her side And that s the stry f ur Crpse Bride ((两只老鼠,父与子关系)), 有一天,儿子突然发现体会到,原来自己和自己的族人一直以来都在过着小偷般的生活。。。 Sn: Dad, I just realized that actually e are thieves...and hat e are stealing is...let s face it, garbage! 儿子:
爸爸,我意识到实际上我们是小偷„和我们偷的是什么„让我们面对现实吧,(我们偷的是)垃圾! (转 载于:.SmHaIDA.cM 海达 范文 网:僵尸新娘台词) Dad: It isn t stealing if n ne ants it! 爸爸:
如果没人想要它,这就不叫偷! Sn: If n ne ants it, hy are e stealing it?! Sn :
如果没人想要它,我们为什么要偷呢,! Dad: Fd is fuel, if yu get picky and dn t put it int the tank, yur engine is gnna die. N shut up and eat yur garbage!!! Dad :
食物是燃料,如果你挑剔,并且不放它入坦克,你的引擎死。 现在闭嘴并且吃你的垃圾!!! Sn: But if e have t be thieves, hy dn t e steal the gd stuff in the kitchen, here the fd is clean,
nt pisn... Sn :
但是,如果我们必须是小偷,我们为什么不在厨房里偷好材料,食物是干净的,不是毒物„ Dad: First f all, e are nt thieves. Secndly, stay aay frm the kitchen, and aay frm the humans, it s dangerus! Dad :
首先,我们不是小偷。 其次,远离厨房和远离人,那是危险的! Sn: I kn I m suppse t hate the humans, but there s smething special abut them, they...they dn t just survive, they discver, they create... I m just thinking that maybe ne day e are all ging t learn h t ck the fd, just like them. 儿子:
我知道我猜想仇恨的人,但是有些特别的,他们...他们不只是生存,他们发现,他们创造... 我只是想,也许有一天我们都将学会如何烹饪食物,就像他们。
篇三:
僵尸新娘片段分镜 篇四:
触碰心灵的台词 ith this hand, I ill lift yur srrs. Yur cup ill never empty, fr I ill be yur ine. ith this candle, I ill light yur ay in darkness. ith this ring, I ask yu t be mine. 执子之手,承汝之忧。愿为甜酿,盈汝之杯。但为明烛,为汝之光。永佩此誓,与汝偕老。《僵尸新娘》篇五:
电影台词翻译 那些值得背的经典电影台词 一《Shashank Redemptin肖申克的救赎》
1.Yu kn sme birds are nt meant t be caged, their feathers are just t bright. 你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is smething inside ,that they can t get t , that they can t tuch. That s yurs. 那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hpe is a gd thing and maybe the best f things. And n gd thing ever dies. 希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
二《Frrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life as like a bx f chclates, yu never kn hat yu re gnna get. 生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid des. 蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day. 奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I as like peas and carrts. 我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have yu given any thught t yur future? 你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.Yu just stay aay frm me please. 求你离开我。
7.If yu are ever in truble, dn t try t be brave, just run, just run aay. 你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me lk like a duck in ater. 它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part f life, smething e re all destined t d. 死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I as messed up fr a lng time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。 1
1.I dn t kn if e each have a destiny, r if e re all just flating arund accidentally——like n a breeze. 我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。 三《The Lin King狮子王》
1.Everything yu see exists tgether in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face f danger. 越危险就越合我心意。
3.I m nly brave hen I have t be. Being brave desn t mean yu g lking fr truble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.hen the rld turns its back n yu, yu turn yur back n the rld. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It s like yu are back frm the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。
6.Yu can t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think yu can either run frm it r learn frm it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdm. If I dn t fight fr it, h ill? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.hy shuld I believe yu? Everything yu ever tld me as a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I ll make it up t yu, I prmise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。 经典电影
1、“站着进来,躺着出去!”—《保密局的枪声》 Cme in ith stand, and get ut ith sleep! – Pps in secrecy bureau
2、“各位父老乡亲,想不到吧?我胡汉山又回来了!这如今还是我胡汉山的天下!过去谁拿了我什么,给我送回来,谁吃了我什么,给我吐出来!”——《闪闪的红星》 Everybdy, culd yu image it? I Hanshan Hu e back again! N, it still is my dmain. hever tk smething frm me, return it t me; ccypy smething f mine, restitute it t me. – Red sparkling star
3、“别看今天闹得欢,小心日后拉清单! ”——《小兵张嘎》 Dn t be ccky tday, just be careful f yur dg-ass day! – Little sldier Zhangga
4、“同志们,为了新中国!前进!”—《董存瑞》 Cmrades, fr ne China, let s g! – Cunrui Dng
5、“我代表党,代表人民,宣判你的死刑。”—《党的女儿》 I sentence yu t death, in name f the Party, peple. – Daughter f The Party
6、“人生自古谁无死,一个人的生命能够和无产阶级永葆青春的事业拥抱在一起,我感到无上的光荣。”——《烈火中永生》 hever ill die at sme day. I m s hnured fr my life ith timelessly flurishing prletariate s career. -- perpetuity in bld and fire
7、“为了胜利,向我开炮!”——《英雄儿女》 Fr victry, sht at me! – Herical yuth
8、“打仗我不行,打牌你不行,长江防线就全靠你们几位仁兄啦”!——《开国大典》 I dn t specialize in ar, and s d yu in cards, the line f defence alng Yangtse River is up t yu! – Grand ceremny
9、“中国人民站起来了!”——《开国大典》 Chinese stand up! – Grand ceremny
10、“就是挖地三尺,也要把八路军给我找出来!”——《地道战》 Fr find ut the 8th R- Army, even dig int three feet. – Tunnel arfare
1
1、“我们今天大踏步地后退,就是为了明天大踏步地前进!”——《南征北战》 N e ithdra at a stride, just fr advance ith strides tmrr! – Civil ar
1
2、“付钱?老子在城里吃馆子都不要钱,别说吃你几个烂西瓜。”——《小兵张嘎》 Payment? I have never paid at restaurants in the tn, let these stupid atermelns alne. – Little sldier Zhangga Dn t be ccky tday, just be careful f yur dg-ass day! – Little sldier Zhangga
1
3、“看在党国的份上,拉兄弟一把吧。”——《南征北战》 Help me fr the Party and Cuntry s sake, please! – Civil ar
1
4、高,实在是高!”——《地道战》 Great! It s great! – Tunnel arfare
1
5、“要送,要送,不管花多大代价,一定要送! ”——《上甘岭》 Deliver, deliver, deliver it in spite f any cst! – Muntain Shanggan
1
6、“哪部分的?”——《奇袭白虎团》 hich clumn are yu in? –
Legendary vluntary army
1
7、“头可断,血可流,共产党员的意志你永远****不了!”—《烈火中永生》 Kill me,r slay me, yu never beat dn a my s ill! – perpetuity in bld and fire
1
8、“天王盖地虎,宝塔镇河妖。”——《林海雪原》 H are yu? Fine,thank yu . And yu ? I m fine t. – Legend in sny frest 僵尸新娘ith this hand, I ill lift yur srrs. Yur cup ill never empty, fr I ill be yur ine. ith this candle, I ill light yur ay in darkness. ith this ring, I ask yu t be mine. 执子之手,承汝之忧。愿为甜酿,盈汝之杯。但为明烛,为汝之光。永佩此誓,与汝偕老。《僵尸新娘》