爱情太短
英语大水滴(1)
Love is so short and oblivion is so long
爱情太短,遗忘太长
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. 今夜我能写出最伤心的诗,
Write, for instance: “The night is full of stars”,
比如写下了星辰布满夜空,
and the stars, blue, shiver in the distance. 蓝色的星星正在远方颤抖。
The night wind whirls in the sky and sings. 空中唱歌的是旋转的夜风。
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. 今夜我能写出最伤心的诗。
I loved her, and sometimes she loved me too. 我曾爱过她她也曾爱过我。
On nights like this,
许多的夜晚就像今晚一样,
I held her in my arms.
我曾经把她紧紧搂在怀中。
I kissed her so many times under the infinite sky. 无垠的天空下我多次吻她。
She loved me, sometimes I loved her.
她曾爱过我我也曾爱过她。
How could I not have loved her large, still eyes? 本应爱上她温柔的大眼睛。
I can write the saddest poem of all tonight. 今夜我能写出最伤心的诗。
To think I don't have her.
想到我现在已不再拥有她,
To feel that I've lost her.
想到我从今后已经失去她。
To hear the immense night,
侧耳倾听无边无际的长夜,
more immense without her.
没她的日子夜更显得漫长。
And the poem falls to the soul as dew to grass. 诗歌入心灵如露水落草上。
What does it matter that my love couldn't keep her? 我的爱留不住她那又何妨。
The night is full of stars and she is not with me.
群星布满夜空她已去远方。
That's all. Far away, someone sings. Far away.
就只此而已远处有人歌唱。
My soul is lost without her. 没有她在身边我丧魂落魄。
As if to bring her near, 似乎是为了能够和她相近,
my eyes search for her. 我用我的双眸一直寻觅她,
My heart searches for her 我用我的心灵一直追求她,
and she is not with me. 可惜她已不再来到我身旁。
The same night that whitens the same trees.
同样的夜晚光照同样的树。
We, we who were,
现在我们啊曾经的我们俩,
we are the same no longer. 现在我们啊与过去不一样。
I no longer love her, true, 说句心里话我已不再爱她,
but how much I loved her. 可是过去我是多么的爱她。
My voice searched the wind. 我曾经轻声呼唤寻找微风,
to touch her ear.
为的是让它吹进她的耳中。
Someone else's. She will be someone else's.
我昔日的爱人将属于别人。
As she once, belonged to my kisses.
如同过去她属于我的亲吻。
Her voice,her light body.
她优美的声音鲜亮的胴体。
Her infinite eyes.
还有她那一双深邃的眼睛。
I no longer love her, true, 说句心里话我已不再爱她,
but perhaps I love her. 可是说不准我还会喜欢她。
Love is so short,
生命中的爱情竟如此短暂,
and oblivion so long.
生命中的遗忘却如此久长。
Because on nights like this 过去的夜晚就像今晚一样,
I held her in my arms, 我曾经紧紧把她搂在怀中。
My soul is lost without her. 没有她在身边我丧魂落魄。
Although this may be the last pain she causes me,
或许她给我留下最后的痛。
And this may be the last poem I write for her.
或许我为她写下最后的诗。