昨天晚上过得怎么样
A:So, how were you last night?
昨天晚上过得怎么样啊,
B:Don’t mention it.It’s been another shitty night.
别提了,糟透了。
A:What did you do?
你干吗来着,
B::You know my roommate Brian was going back to the States.So we
had a farewell party for him,Me and all the other friends .We just drank
and drank till we all threw up.I’m still feeling sick now.
你知道,我的室友Brian要回美国了,所以我们给他举行了个送别
派对。我和其他的朋友,我们一直喝啊喝的,一直到喝吐。我现在还
恶心呢。
A:Well,how much did you guys drink?
你们昨天喝了多少,
B:There were 5 of us and we drank 49 beers.
我们有五个人,喝了49瓶啤酒。
A:Wow.What are you,sinks?
你们是下水道吗,
B:I know it’s really crazy,I mean that’s not the worst thing.
我知道那很疯狂。我是说那还不是最糟的。
A:Well,what’s worse?
还有什么更糟的吗,
B:We were all drunk and I got a hang over.Then Brian told me he
would sell me his2-month-old TV for 500 kuai.
我们都多了。我现在还头疼呢。然后Brian说他要把他那个刚买两
个月的电视卖给我,收我五百。
A:So you gave him the money?
那你给他钱了,
B:Well,I did.Then this morning, my landlord came over to my house, telling me that the TV was his,not Brian’s.I said “What?I just paid him
500 kuai for it.”But my landlord showed me the receipt.
给另外。然后今天早上。我房东来了。他说电视是他的,我说”什
么,我刚付了五百块。”可他给我看了收据。
A:Oh no.Where’s Brian?
天啊,Brian在哪儿,
B:He’s now on the way back to the States.
在回美国的路上呢。
A:Shit.I thought he was your friend.
见鬼,我以为他是你的朋友呢。
B:He’s not. I came to see his true color. He’s the stinky fat idiot.
不是。我才看清他的真面目
A:When is he coming back?
他什么时候回来,
B:When hell freezes over
他不可能回来了。
Attention Please…特别提醒
A man is known by the compny he keeps. Birds of a feather flock
together.
上一篇英语: 最近忙什么呢下一篇英语: 钱都花哪去了查看更多关于日常用语的文章网友同时还浏览了:
英语日常用语:Construction And
英语日常用语:About Music And L
英语日常用语:Radio And TV 收音
英语日常用语:About Newspapers
英语日常用语:Recreational Acti
英语日常用语:About Hobbies 关于