《功夫熊猫2》经典台词实用英文表达《功夫熊猫2》经典台词实用英文表达
初级:That's cool。
中级:Awesome。
高级:That was pretty hardcore。
It was the worst day of my life. By far nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroyed, horrible moment I have ever experienced。
这是我生命中最悲催的一天。迄今为止,无事能...
《功夫熊猫2》经典台词实用英文
达
初级:That's cool。
中级:Awesome。
高级:That was pretty hardcore。
It was the worst day of my life. By far nothing else came close. It was the worst, most painful, mind-destroyed, horrible moment I have ever experienced。
这是我生命中最悲催的一天。迄今为止,无事能及。那是我经历过的,最悲惨、最痛苦、最伤脑筋、最恐怖的时刻。
- I found your stupidity mildly amusing。
我觉得你傻得有点儿好玩。
- Thank you, but I found your evilness is extremely annoying。
谢谢哦,不过我觉得你坏得灰常讨厌。
- Who do you think you are, panda?
你觉得你是谁啊,你个死熊猫?
- Who do you think I am, peacock?
你以为我是谁啊,你个臭孔雀?
Your story may not have a such happy begining, but that doesn't make who you are. It is the rest of your story, who you choose to be。
你人生故事的开头也许充满坎坷,不过这并不影响你成为什么样的人。关键看你后来的人生路,你自己选择怎么走下去。
- How did you find peace? I took away your parents, everything. I scared you for life。
你是怎么做到内心平和的?我让你父母双亡,无家可归。我给你的人生烙上了抹不掉的伤痕。
- Scars heel。
伤痕是会愈合的。
- No, they don't, wounds heel。
伤痕又不叫愈合,伤口才会愈合啥的。
- Oh, yeah. What Scars do? They fade I guess?
哦,对哦,那伤痕会肿么样?会消退吧?
- I don't care what scars do。
我才不管伤痕会怎么样。
- You should. You gotta let go that stuff from the past, cause it doesn't matter. The only thing it matters, is what you choose to be now。
你应该关心下。过去的事情就让它过去咯,因为其实都无关紧要了。重要的是,现在要选择做什么样的人。
本文档为【《功夫熊猫2》经典台词实用英文表达】,请使用软件OFFICE或WPS软件打开。作品中的文字与图均可以修改和编辑,
图片更改请在作品中右键图片并更换,文字修改请直接点击文字进行修改,也可以新增和删除文档中的内容。
[版权声明] 本站所有资料为用户分享产生,若发现您的权利被侵害,请联系客服邮件isharekefu@iask.cn,我们尽快处理。
本作品所展示的图片、画像、字体、音乐的版权可能需版权方额外授权,请谨慎使用。
网站提供的党政主题相关内容(国旗、国徽、党徽..)目的在于配合国家政策宣传,仅限个人学习分享使用,禁止用于任何广告和商用目的。